Narborough Hall Kitchen has been consistently awarded level 5 by the food standards agency.
Our location room rate includes continental breakfast. If you have crew who are staying elsewhere we can provide breakfast on request for a minimum of 10 people.
• Orange and almond breakfast cake
• Selection of breakfast breads and toast.
• Smoked salmon
• Cream cheese
• Norfolk jams, marmalade and Breckland honey
We are able to provide a variety of lunch options on request for a minimum of 10 people.
On Monday and Tuesday evenings we are able to provide informal Dinner options from our house menu for a minimum of 10 people.
• One course £10 per head self-catering
• Two courses £14 per head self-catering
Food from the house menu is for pre-booking only. It will be placed in the fridge for you to heat through in the aga in the house kitchen.
• Lasagne served with coleslaw and green salad
• Vegetarian chili served with cheese, sour cream and guacamole
• Shepherds pie served with peas
• Fish pie served with peas
• Chicken curry served with mango chutney and rice
• Chocolate and rum bread-and-butter pudding
• Garden fruit crumble
• Damson Bakewell Tart
We are able to provide tea and coffee service during the day also we have a fully stocked bar and a wine list.